How to sign in to Login.gov
Every time you sign in to your Login.gov account, you will need your email address, your password, and access to one of the authentication options you set up.
Follow these steps to sign in to Login.gov.
- Enter your email address at https://secure.login.gov.
- Enter your password.
- Click the “Sign in” button.
Authenticate using one of the options you set up, such as:
- Scanning your face or fingerprint
- Entering a one-time code from your authentication application
- Using your security key
- Entering a one-time code that you receive by text or by phone call
- Entering a backup code
- Using your federal government employee or military ID (PIV or CAC)
- You will then be taken to your Login.gov account page.