How to sign in to Login.gov
Every time you sign in to your Login.gov account, you will need your email address, your password, and access to one of the two-factor authentication methods you set up.
Follow these steps to sign in to Login.gov.
- Enter your email address at https://secure.login.gov.
- Enter your password.
- Click the “Sign in” button.
Authenticate using one of the methods you set up. Options include:
- Using face or touch unlock
- Entering a security code from your authentication application
- Using your security key
- Entering a one-time code that you receive by text or by phone call
- Entering a backup code
- Using your federal government employee or military ID (PIV or CAC)
- You will then be taken to your Login.gov account page.