Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP)
Login.gov is for secure sign in only. Your login.gov account does not affect or have any information about your Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) application, membership, or eligibility. Please do not send login.gov sensitive data about yourself or identifying membership numbers.
Login.gov can only answer questions about the sign-in process and creating a login.gov account.
Please contact the Trusted Traveler Programs directly if you have questions regarding:
- Application status or changes to your application
- Scheduling or changing appointments
- Or other related concerns
- Your Known Traveler Number (KTN) will not change when you create a login.gov account
- You do not need to pay for TTP again when you create a login.gov account unless it is time to renew your membership
To access your Trusted Traveler Programs account information, visit https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/.
If you sign in directly from the login.gov homepage, you will only see your login.gov account information.Back to top