Messaging terms and conditions
Login.gov uses SMS text messaging to help verify your identity when you create a new account. SMS text messages, or automated voice calls, may also be used if you choose your telephone number as one of your authentication methods.
SMS terms and conditions
- Login.gov provides an authentication service and will not use text or voice messaging for any other purpose.
- Your carriers messaging and data rates may apply.
- Messages will only be sent as part of setting up and signing into your Login.gov account.
- To opt out of receiving text messages from Login.gov reply with the message STOP to the unwanted text message.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- You may contact customer care if you have questions or concerns.